Barking stays on top of water. Retriever’s Barking for Water is a mobile application designed to aide water utility companies with daily processes. The application integrates to GIS systems, administers asset tasking and reporting, increases the transparency of field activity and measures subcontractor output.
- * Work order management and scheduling
- * Real time data collection and reporting
- * Resource and asset management
- * Time and location tracking
- * Extracts from GIS Asset Mapping systems
- * Schedule jobs based on skills and availability
- * Supervisors in field have ability to schedule jobs
- * Schedules are sent and received in real time
- * Create and Assign work to crew members and sub-contractors
- * Capture Job, Assets and parts data
- * Customize safety checklists and job forms
- * Ability to view Asset history in field
- * Ability to create work orders in field
- * Increased management of Sub-contractors with detailed job time sheet tracking and reporting
- Retriever’s dispatch and scheduling is a dynamic multi-user web 2.0 solution, allowing the user to oversee teams for easier deployment and management of field force and subcontractors.
- Supports all the procedures that your field force needs for emergencies and work orders & such as: parts & inventory, labor and time sheet capability, job procedures, asset tasking, site history, and safety management.
- Retriever apps work in 3G, 4G and WIFI, however, they also operate in limited and no Wireless coverage areas.
- A fully "Native" mobile application designed to reflect current paperwork processes.
- Retriever applications operate on any mobile device supporting Android, iOS, & Windows, so your company can have a mixed "device" deployments.
- Advanced mobile device management for managing, supporting, tracking and securing remote devices whilst in the field.
- Integrates with any back office system including: Maximo, SAP, Oracle, SAGE, Kronos, Home Grown, Microsoft GP, & QuickBooks through Web Services, HTTP/s, and FTP.
- Global Support, Retriever operates a 24×7 cloud service desk and a 24/5 business day help desk, manned by Retriever mobility specialists.