Barking collects data on site. Retriever’s Barking for Service is a field force mobile application that delivers industry-leading , field service application technology to organizations in the maintenance and repair industry. Our solution ensures field workers collect data on site, which results in an increase of accurate data collected. Barking for Service replaces paper work in the field, increases workforce management/visibility and minimize expenses.
- * Work order management and scheduling
- * Real time data collection and reporting
- * Resource and asset management
- * Time and location tracking
- * GPS/Mapping systems
Real time job management
- * Workers receive a visual and audible alert, as soon as, job is received
- * Worker can review job specification and make comments
- * Manage and report job flow and schedule in real time
Work order management
- * Create and assign Jobs to field workers
- * Manage job allocation remotely
- * Track job activity in real time
Real time data collection
- * Quicker processing of field worker time sheets
- * Real time management of parts inventory
- * Real time capture and process of customer signature
- * Web based reporting and printing is available
- Retriever’s dispatch and scheduling is a multi-user web 2.0 solution, allowing easier deployment and management of your field force.
- Supports all the procedures that your field force needs for work orders & field tickets such as: parts & inventory, labor and time sheet capability, job procedures, asset tasking, site history, and safety management.
- Retriever apps work in 3G, 4G and WIFI, however, they also operate in limited and no Wireless coverage areas.
- A fully “Native” mobile application designed to reflect current paperwork processes with “Electronic Signature” capture for maximum job validation.
- Retriever applications operate on any mobile device supporting Android, iOS, & Windows, so your company can have a mixed “device” deployments.
- Advanced mobile device management for managing, supporting, tracking and securing remote devices whilst in the field.
- Integrates with any back office system including: Maximo, SAP, Oracle, SAGE, Kronos, Home Grown, Microsoft GP, & QuickBooks through Web Services, HTTP/s, and FTP.
- Global Support, Retriever operates a 24×7 cloud service desk and a 24/5 business day help desk, manned by Retriever mobility specialists.