Tracking sales, tracking success. Retriever’s Barking for Sales is an Ipad application designed with sales representatives in mind. The application delivers industry- leading technology to organizations who seek to increase productivity, improve customer service and enhance responsiveness within their sales department.
Looking for a free application that captures and sorts sales leads? Visit: Barking Lead
- * Account Management
- * Task Management
- * Sales Goal/Target Tracking
- * Qualify Leads
- * Generate Reports
- * Integrate to Email and Calendar functions
- * Track Customer visits
- * Manage and Schedule Customer appointments and follow up
- * Receive and respond to Quote requests
- * Access to customer credit status reports and back order reports in field
Manage Customer Accounts
- * Create and Assign Accounts to Sales Reps
- * Manage Sales Rep Account territory
- * Generates Account forms (ie. Quote Forms)
- * Access to account activity history
- * Lead creation and distribution
- * Lead qualification data capture
- * Facilitates sales rep with decision making to reach goals
- * Ability to Pipeline
- Supports all the procedures that your sales reps need for appointments, meeting, and sales goal tracking.
- Retriever apps work in 3G, 4G and WIFI, however, they also operate in limited and no Wireless coverage areas.
- A fully “Native” mobile application designed to reflect current sale order statuses and paperwork processes.
- Advanced mobile device management for supporting, managing, tracking and securing remote devices whilst in the field.
- Integrates with any Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) including: Salesforce, Netsuite, Siebel, Pronto CRM, Sage, and Internally developed, through Web Services, HTTP/s, and FTP.
- Global Support, Retriever operates a 24×7 cloud service desk and a 24/5 business day help desk, manned by Retriever mobility specialists.