Quality care in an app. Retriever’s Barking for Carers is a mobile application specially designed for caregivers who travel to care for the aged and disabled within the community. The application helps organizations ensure better quality of care by creating and managing client specific care plans, collecting and reporting accurate data from client visits, and reducing care giver commute by using GPS mapping to distribute optimized routes.
- Visit management and scheduling
- Real time data collection and reporting
- Resource and Client management
- Time and location tracking
- GPS/mapping systems
- Caregivers receive a visual and audible alert, as soon as, job is received
- Caregiver receives changes to work schedule in real time
- Caregiver can review job specification and make comments
- Manage and report job flow and schedule in real time
- Create and Assign client accounts to care givers
- Manage Job allocation remotely
- Track job activity in real time
- Quicker processing of care giver time sheets
- Real time capture and process of job completion form
- Web based reporting and printing is available
- Retriever’s dispatch and scheduling is a multi-user web 2.0 solution, allowing easier deployment and management of your caregivers.
- Supports all the procedures that your caregivers need for client visits & such as: supplies, time sheets, visit history, safety management and care plan data tracking.
- Retriever apps work in 3G, 4G and WIFI, however, they also operate in limited and no Wireless coverage areas.
- A fully "Native" mobile application designed to reflect current paperwork processes with "Electronic Signature" capture for maximum visit validation.
- Retriever applications operate on any mobile device supporting Android, iOS, & Windows, so your organization can have a mixed "device" deployments.
- Advanced mobile device management for managing, supporting, tracking and securing remote devices whilst in the field.
- Integrates with any back office system including: Maximo, SAP, Oracle, SAGE, Kronos, Home Grown, Microsoft GP, & QuickBooks through Web Services, HTTP/s, and FTP.
- Global Support, Retriever operates a 24×7 cloud service desk and a 24/5 business day help desk, manned by Retriever mobility specialists.